2021 Pilobolus Summer Workshop
July 5 - July 9
This summer, join Pilobolus for an in person workshop at Bethany Arts Community. With beautiful onsite housing, 22 acres of scenic grounds and ample studio space, we will come together to move and create in a safe environment.
JULY 5 – 9, 2021REGISTER
Open to anyone from non-dancers to experienced performers, this workshop is designed to build community and reawaken the senses. Sessions are playful, group-driven, physically challenging, and fun. Participants connect through touch, sight, and sound, using their senses to improve communication. Workshops include daily improvisation and collaborative creation. The week culminates in a showing for invited guests and friends.
FEE: $1000 FOR TUITION AND HOUSING. SAVE $100 IF YOU PURCHASE BY MAY 7
• Housing in our onsite dorms is required
• Each participant will have a single dorm room with shared bathrooms
• Commercial kitchen for meal preparation for all participants
• Arrival on July 5 prior to 12pm, departure on July 9th.
see more about the facilities here
To attend, each participant MUST do the following:
• Be fully vaccinated (all doses + 2 weeks)
provide a negative PCR test result within 7 days of the start of the workshop, AND a negative rapid test, within a day of the start of the workshop
• Practice stringent social distancing and mask wearing – close to quarantine – 7 days prior to the workshop
• Submit daily health checks which will include temperature taking. Comply with mask wearing during the workshop and in public spaces
*Note – These protocols may be updated based on CDC recommendations
Cancel before June 21 to receive a refund, minus a $50 fee. Refunds are not available after this date except COVID exposure related cancellation.
CONTACT: Please contact Emily Kent with any questions: email@example.com