Updated: January 3, 2022
As a community organization, we are committed to doing our part to help protect everyone. Here’s how we are continuing to manage your safety and ours at Bethany Arts Community.
Vaccination Required for Entry
General Entry: All visitors 12yrs and older must show proof of full vaccination PLUS a valid photo identification card. Visitors under 12 may enter if accompanied by an adult who can show proof of full vaccination and a valid photo identification card.
Entry for Events, Classes and Workshops: some of events, classes and workshops are open ONLY to those individuals who are fully vaccinated. Please check registration for details.
All visitors older than two years old and irrespective of vaccination status, must wear snugly fitted face masks at all times while indoors.
Saturdays: varies, see exhibits and events for details.
Late Wednesday Hours: varies, see exhibits and events for details.
- Not required.
- While not required, appointments may be made by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling: (914) 944-4278. If we do not answer, please leave a message with your phone number and the day and time you would like to visit. We will return your call and confirm your visit or work with you to find a new time.
- BAC retains the right to limit capacity following NYS and CDC guidelines, and in our own discretion for the safety of visitors and staff.
- Face masks are required inside for all visitors, whether vaccinated or not, older than two years old.
- All staff members, BAC studio artists, and residency artists are required to wear face masks in the hallways and galleries that are open to the public.
- Groups are limited to ten people. If you have a larger group, please call us and we can help you make special arrangements.
- If you are feeling ill or know or believe you may have been exposed to COVID, we ask that you please wait to visit BAC at a later date.
- Keep up to date by following us on our website: bethanyarts.org
During Your Visit
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entry.
- Visitors are asked to sign-in.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times and visitors who are not fully vaccinated are to observe social distancing which at this time means at least 6 feet from staff and visitors not in your family/arrival party.
What we are doing to keep our visitors and staff safe
- Making hand sanitizing stations and wipes available.
- Requiring daily staff and resident artist health checks.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all open spaces
- Increased monitoring of employee and community health
- Ensuring that staff members follow all recommended safety precautions
Recommended Practices to Reduce the Spread
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer when soap and water is not available.
- Follow cough and sneeze hygiene.
- Social distance and wear a mask when in public.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Stay abreast of CDC, NY State and Westchester Department of Health guidelines. [CDC.gov, coronavirus.health.ny.gov/home, health.westchestergov.com