Monday – Friday (10am-12pm & 1pm-4pm)
Saturday Feb 20 (10am – 2:00pm)
Saturday Feb 27 (10am – 2:00pm)
Wednesday Mar 3 additional evening hours (5pm – 8pm)
Appointments are scheduled based on capacity.
We accept appointments for groups based on capacity. If you would like to schedule a group visit, contact us.
Please contact us with any questions 914-944-4278
The novel coronavirus is at the front of everyone’s mind. Here’s how we are managing your safety and ours here at Bethany Arts Community.
During Your Visit
- All visitors are to use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Visitors will be asked to provide contact information to support state and local COVID-19 tracing efforts. The provision of information is highly encouraged but optional.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times and visitors are to observe social distancing which at this time means at least 6 feet from staff and visitors not in your family/arrival party.
- Follow the posted one-way traffic pattern and enter through our front door (in the rear of the building by our main parking lot) and exit through Gallery 1.
What we are doing to keep our visitors and staff safe
- Limiting visitors and building / room occupancy to enable comfortable social distancing.
- Making hand sanitizing stations and wipes available.
- Requiring daily staff and resident artist health checks.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all open spaces
- Increased monitoring of employee and community health
- Ensuring that staff members follow all recommended safety precautions
Recommended Practices to Reduce the Spread
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer when soap and water is not available.
- Follow cough and sneeze hygiene.
- Social distance and wear a mask when in public.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Stay abreast of CDC, NY State and Westchester Department of Health guidelines. [CDC.gov, coronavirus.health.ny.gov/home, health.westchestergov.com